This package includes all tools needed for AHA ACLS EP instructors to teach the ACLS for Experience Providers course.
- Revised to reflect the updated 2015 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC, 2013 American College of Cardiology Foundation (ACCF)/AHA Guidelines for the Management of ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction, and 2012 ACCF/AHA Focused Update of the Guideline for the Management of Patients with Unstable Angina/Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction
- The goal of ACLS EP is improving outcomes in complex cardiovascular, respiratory, and other (e.g., metabolic, toxicologic) emergencies by expanding on core ACLS guidelines using critical thinking and decision-making strategies. Through instruction and active participation in case-based scenarios, students enhance their skills in the differential diagnosis and treatment of pre-arrest, arrest, and post-arrest patients.
- Designed for ACLS EP instructors teaching the ACLS EP course
- ACLS EP Manual and Resource Text (product #15-1064
- ACLS EP Systematic Approach Pocket Reference Card and ACLS Pocket Reference Card Set, #15-1007)
- ACLS EP DVD Set (product #15-1063; includes Instructor Materials DVD and Course Video DVD)