HeartSine Gateway for Samaritan PAD
Sudden Cardiac Arrest can strike at any given moment leaving the responder with little time to react or think. With the natural chaos which may ensue, you don’t have time to think about if your HeartSine samaritan PAD AED is ready to work in a rescue situation.
- keeping track of the expiration dates on the PAD-PAKs and
- the self-test information stored onboard the AED.
- easily manage a whole fleet of Heartsine AEDs in single or multiple locations.
- ensure remote AED readiness for each and every AED.
- Its MAC address label greatly simplifies set-up.
- The results of the weekly AED self-test and any error conditions (like the AED battery being low) are communicated via Wi-Fi.
- The Gateway also monitors its own readiness and will send an email alert if the device’s battery is low or if the temperature of the unit is outside its operational range.
- 4 CR123A lithium batteries
- a device removal tool
- a redesigned carry case to fit your HeartSine samaritan PAD with the Gateway attached.