LIFEPAK CR Plus/Express Charge-PAK
The Physio-Control CR Plus LIFEPAK AED and LIFEPAK EXPRESS AED function slightly differently from other AEDs. Instead of a battery, these AEDs use the Physio-Control CHARGE-PAK battery system, which charges an internal, permanent battery inside the AED device. After an AED use or about two years (whichever comes first), the battery charger and electrode pads both need to be replaced.
Available on backorder
- One CHARGE-PAK charging unit
- Two sets of QUIK-PAK pacing/defibrillation/ECG electrode pads
- CHARGE-PAK discharger, which is used to safely deplete a used CHARGE-PAK prior to disposal or recycling
- If the AED was used recently, it may take up to three days to top off the battery at normal room temperature of 68°F or 20°C
- During this time, the caution symbol (!) will be visible on the Readiness Display. When the caution symbol turns off, the device will be able to shock at least six times or provide 42 minutes of “on” time
- When the device switches to “OK” on the Readiness Display, the CHARGE-PAK will still continue to trickle charge the battery until it reaches full capacity. At normal room temperature, this may take up to two weeks. It may take longer at lower temperatures. Please note the battery may not charge at temperatures lower than 32°F or 0°C.