The AED Practi-TRAINER® with plug-in module has all the functions needed to teach students about AED operation
- Low cost allows more units per class—training students faster.
- New plug-in module design allows easy upgrades and language changes.
- Lightweight design and carry case make the units easily portable to remote sites.
- Ability to plug in speakers lets the entire class hear scenarios as they play out—extending training even while they wait.
- AC adapter (available separately) and battery operation assure you will never be without power.
- Fully functional remote control allows instructors to easily control scenarios and pause to review or discuss, when required.
- Changeable plug in module allows for guideline updates or language changes without buying a complete unit.
- Audible metronome paces CPR chest compressions.
- Volume adjustment and pause functions
- Tests proper attachment of shock pads
- Includes 8 AHA scenarios to treat different cardiac arrest cases
- Fully Compliant with AHA 2019 guidelines
- External speaker jack
- Volume adjustment and pause function
- Multiple language options
Single trainer includes:
- Remote control
- Nylon carrying case
- Wire connectors
- 2 sets of pads (1 adult and 1 child)
- Instruction manual