Feedback monitor worn on the wrist measures compression rate when practicing chest compressions on a manikin
- Works with any type of CPR training manikin
- Ideal for increasing students’ confidence in their compression skills
- Provides instructors an easy way to check student performance during training sessions
- Flexible wrist band designed to fit all students and allow for quick switching between users
- Battery provides up to 4 hours of continuous use.
- A diode illuminates red when compressions are below 100 cpm or above 120 cpm. When compression rate is between 100 and 120 cpm, the diode illuminates green, allowing users to self-check their timing.
- Recommended to be worn on the wrist of the top compressing hand during CPR
- Carrying case