The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator helps save lives by providing guidance as users administer an electric shock through the chest to the heart of patients during cardiac emergencies. This AED features a higher IP rating then the Phillips Onsite AED and is more ideal for users familiar with it or people traveling with an AED.
Who can use the Phillips Heartstart FRx AED?
This AED can be used by anyone but it is recommended that any individual or facility owning one should be trained in its use by taking a CPR & AED course.
What comes with the Phillips Heartstart FRx AED?
- 2-Year Adult Pads
- 4-Year Battery
- Standard Carrying Case
- 8-Year Warranty.
What else do I need to use this AED?
All AED’s require a prescription to have the device. You also will need to keep records of proper maintenance.
At the AED Source, all of our AED’s come with a free one year AED Program Management Software. ( A $179 value) The Program Management Software ensures you are compliant with all local laws and have a prescription for the AED if needed in your location. The software also reminds you when maintenance and helps keep proper records of your AED maintenance.
Our AED Program Management helps you maintain 1 or 100 automated defibrillators and stay compliant with Federal and State laws. These laws vary, but typically include:
- a prescription to purchase the device
- a licensed doctor who oversees the program
- a written order / program policy template of how to use and maintain the device
- notification to local EMS of the placement of the device
- notification of any significant changes in the laws or guidelines that affect your program
- event review of any use of the AED and reporting of that information to proper authorities.